The following information applies to the period of Jan. 28 to Feb. 3:There will be utility work on Hansen Drive between Pat Lane and Armory Lane. There will be full traffic control with flaggers, but minimal delays are expected. • The following work will take place weather permitting:• Utility work on Mountain Street between King Street and Musser Street. There will be full traffic control with flaggers, but minimal delays are expected.• Road work on Silver Sage Drive between Sonoma Street and Stafford Way.• Sidewalk work on William Street between Roop Street and Anderson Street. During this work, the road will remain open to traffic, but one westbound lane next to the sidewalk will be closed.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out