NCSI graduates first technology classNational Career Skills Institute is proud to announce its first graduating class in Industrial Mechanical Technology.The following students have achieved success in the first step toward their career goals of employment in the manufacturing and mining industry: Ernest Bull, Steven Cook, Estaban Gutierrez, Jesse Jeffery, William Keady, Nataani McCabe, Matt McDonald, Jason McKim, Manuel Mederios, Philip Meyer, Ana Moctezuma, Jeff Porras, Douglas Rich, Phillip Rhoden, Armando Vasquez, Greg Walker and Paul Whitney.National Career Skills Institute is a private post-secondary vocational training school, serving Northern Nevada for nine years, with campuses in Reno and Silver Springs.Drozdoff named to Dean’s ListPepperdine University student, and native of Carson City, Benjamin Drozdoff has been named to the Seaver College Dean’s List for the Fall 2012 semester.In order to earn Dean’s List honors, students must be in the upper 10 percent of their class and maintain a 3.5 or better grade point average. This year, Drozdoff is one of only 290 students to receive the honor.Pachak on Dickinson State Dean’s ListFormer Carson City resident Tamara Pachak has been named to the fall 2012 Dickinson State University Dean’s List. In order to be eligible, students must have a grade point average of 3.5 and have completed at least 12 credits during the semester.
- Aladdin Jr. takes flight in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after stabbing another man during a fight
- Mound House company fires back against waste dumping charges
- Extreme Motor Officer Training event held at Carson City's Mills Park
- Western Nevada College's partnership with Panasonic creates job opportunities for students