Lorne Malkiewich, who retired last year after 18 years as director of the Legislative Counsel Bureau, has joined the public relations, lobbying firm R&R Partners as director of public policy.“His 30 years with the Legislative Counsel Bureau have given him unparalleled insight into policy analysis,” said Pete Ernaut, president of government and public affairs for the company.Malkiewich will work with regional and national clients in the firm’s offices across the nation.He worked for the state legislature in 15 regular and 12 special sessions, becoming director in 1994 after six years as chief Legal Counsel to LCB. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Notre Dame and a doctorate from McGeorge School of Law.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities