Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Jan. 10. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:• Bully’s Bar, 3530 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Bully’s Restaurant, 3530 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• Dotty’s, 3331 Highway 50, Suite 5, scored 100 points.• Ed’s Doghouse, 3300 Airport Road, scored 100 points.• Food For Thought, Inc., 3246 N. Carson St., Suite 118, scored 100 points.• High Sierra Brewing Co., Inc. Brewery, 302 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• High Sierra Brewing Co., Inc. Kitchen, 302 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• High Sierra Brewing Co., Inc. Main Bar, 305 N. Carson St., scored 100 points. • High Sierra Brewing Co., Inc. Pizzeria, 302 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.• LA Bakery, 220 W. John St., scored 100 points.• Whiskey Tavern, 3481 E. Highway 50, scored 100 points. • Pizza Factory, 135 Clearview Dr., Suite 127, scored 100 points.• Port of Subs, 1621 Highway 50 Suite B, scored 99 points. There is no thermometer inside the reach-in next to the ice machine.• Remedy’s, 306 E. William St., scored 97 points. There is bio film buildup inside the ice machine. There is bio-film buildup inside the speed gun nozzle and holster. The basins of the 3 compartment sink are not clean. The bottom shelf in the home style refrigerator holding clean pitchers (service side down) is not clean. The ceiling fans in both restrooms are not operational.• Taqueria Uraupan, 4601 Goni Road, Suite A, scored 100 points.• The Lady Tamales, 933 E. Woodside Dr., Suite 102, scored 100 points.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum