Beverly Ann Powers passed away Jan. 2, 2013 at home in Carson City after a long illness. She was born on April 22, 1947 in Palo Alto, Calif. She moved to Nevada in the early 1970s and worked in the medical field for 25 years.Beverly is survived by her husband, Tommie Powers; daughter, Julie Molter & husband, Patrick; son, James Proctor; son, Jeff Proctor & wife, Kelli; son, Robert Powers & wife, Sherri; son, Michael Powers & wife, Eileen; daughter, Chantelle Powers & son, Billy Doyle & wife, Christain; son, Mickey Doyle & wife, Roxanne; daughter, Rachelle Noonkester & husband, Brandon; her brother, Roger Bay & wife, Lori; 22 grandchildren; and one great grandson. She will be deeply missed.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City