Beverly Ann Powers passed away Jan. 2, 2013 at home in Carson City after a long illness. She was born on April 22, 1947 in Palo Alto, Calif. She moved to Nevada in the early 1970s and worked in the medical field for 25 years.Beverly is survived by her husband, Tommie Powers; daughter, Julie Molter & husband, Patrick; son, James Proctor; son, Jeff Proctor & wife, Kelli; son, Robert Powers & wife, Sherri; son, Michael Powers & wife, Eileen; daughter, Chantelle Powers & son, Billy Doyle & wife, Christain; son, Mickey Doyle & wife, Roxanne; daughter, Rachelle Noonkester & husband, Brandon; her brother, Roger Bay & wife, Lori; 22 grandchildren; and one great grandson. She will be deeply missed.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday