Beverly Ann Powers passed away Jan. 2, 2013 at home in Carson City after a long illness. She was born on April 22, 1947 in Palo Alto, Calif. She moved to Nevada in the early 1970s and worked in the medical field for 25 years.Beverly is survived by her husband, Tommie Powers; daughter, Julie Molter & husband, Patrick; son, James Proctor; son, Jeff Proctor & wife, Kelli; son, Robert Powers & wife, Sherri; son, Michael Powers & wife, Eileen; daughter, Chantelle Powers & son, Billy Doyle & wife, Christain; son, Mickey Doyle & wife, Roxanne; daughter, Rachelle Noonkester & husband, Brandon; her brother, Roger Bay & wife, Lori; 22 grandchildren; and one great grandson. She will be deeply missed.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after leading deputies on chase
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Bandaged bandit bank robbery suspect wrapped up by El Dorado authorities