Paul Vancho Fillo, born on July 19th of 1917 in Toledo, Ohio, passed away in Roseville, Calif. on Jan. 26, 2013 at the age of 95 years. A long-time Carson City resident, Paul graduated from the Colorado School of Mines in 1941, served his country during World War II, and he worked for many years as a Mining Engineer through the United States Bureau of Mines. Paul is survived by his loving family, sons, Paul, Steve and Frank Fillo; ten grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife of 67 years, Mary Elizabeth "Libby" in 2010. Services will be held on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at 2 p.m., at Lambert Funeral Home Chapel, 400 Douglas Blvd., Roseville, CA. To share in Paul's life story, please visit www.lambertfuneral.com .
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- Donations sought for deployed soldier
- Nevada Supreme Court asked to block commerce tax referendum