The St. Teresa of Avila Church bell went back to the future Friday.The 1,000-pound bell dates to 19th century Carson City and the old St.
- Our Opinion: Name freeway after Deputy Carl Howell
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died