The St. Teresa of Avila Church bell went back to the future Friday.The 1,000-pound bell dates to 19th century Carson City and the old St.
Back where it belongs
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Carson City sales tax increase kicks in today
- Election 2014: Nevada Lt. Gov. candidates tout backgrounds at Carson City Community Center
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion