The St. Teresa of Avila Church bell went back to the future Friday.The 1,000-pound bell dates to 19th century Carson City and the old St.
- Washington fire: Markleeville evacuation advisory lifted; red flag warning this afternoon
- Nevada DMV opening new license plate plant in Carson City
- All Douglas County wild fires under control
- Western Nevada College Jump Start program fast tracks Carson City student's plans to become a nurse
- California resident Harvinder Singh reported victim in Sunday fatal