The St. Teresa of Avila Church bell went back to the future Friday.The 1,000-pound bell dates to 19th century Carson City and the old St.
Back where it belongs
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000