Nina and Joseph Snyder of Carson City celebrated 60 years of marriage on Jan. 31.The couple was married on Jan. 31, 1953, in San Francisco, Calif. Together they have three children, Natalie McKinnon of Carson City, Margaret Stephenson of Reno and Gretchen Carlson of Carson City and two grandchildren, Sara and Dylan Stephenson of Reno.Joseph served in the Korean War and is retired from a career in the gaming industry. Nina was a homemaker and worked for House of Fabrics. The Snyders have been residents of Carson City for 41 years.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City