Nina and Joseph Snyder of Carson City celebrated 60 years of marriage on Jan. 31.The couple was married on Jan. 31, 1953, in San Francisco, Calif. Together they have three children, Natalie McKinnon of Carson City, Margaret Stephenson of Reno and Gretchen Carlson of Carson City and two grandchildren, Sara and Dylan Stephenson of Reno.Joseph served in the Korean War and is retired from a career in the gaming industry. Nina was a homemaker and worked for House of Fabrics. The Snyders have been residents of Carson City for 41 years.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature