Nina and Joseph Snyder of Carson City celebrated 60 years of marriage on Jan. 31.The couple was married on Jan. 31, 1953, in San Francisco, Calif. Together they have three children, Natalie McKinnon of Carson City, Margaret Stephenson of Reno and Gretchen Carlson of Carson City and two grandchildren, Sara and Dylan Stephenson of Reno.Joseph served in the Korean War and is retired from a career in the gaming industry. Nina was a homemaker and worked for House of Fabrics. The Snyders have been residents of Carson City for 41 years.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season