By Scott E. MinersIt’s not easy for me to take the time to write, but I do it because I think it’s important for all of us in Carson City as well as for visitors to our town.I am the owner, along with my wife, of a small business Well Being Journal, 302 E. John St., just west of Stewart. Running the business is more than a full-time job. We have five employees, as well as a bookkeeper and an accountant here in Carson City, and our insurance is through a local agency as well. We purchase all our supplies …
Scott E. Miners: Business owner wants 2-lane Carson Street
- Trace Adkins' life an open book with 'A Personal Stand'
- Sportsman’s Warehouse official announces Carson City store
- Douglas County judge involved in fatal crash; investigation is ongoing
- Obituary: Robert (Bob) Noble Stutsman “Bear Claws”
- Sportsman’s Warehouse opening at Carson Mall likely is set for spring