A joint operation between Lyon County and the Drug Enforcement Agency netted about one-and-a-half pounds of methamphetamine, five guns and cash Monday night.A search warrant was served after a month-long investigation into methamphetamine trafficking in Mason Valley, Silver Springs and Mineral County. Three of the guns found in the search were stolen and $4,262 in cash was recovered. Armando Bueno Chavez, 40, and Leslie Posada, 20, both of Yerington, were arrested on suspicion of level-three methamphetamine trafficking, three counts of possession of a stolen firearm and possession of stolen property.Both were being held on $200,000 bail.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum