A joint operation between Lyon County and the Drug Enforcement Agency netted about one-and-a-half pounds of methamphetamine, five guns and cash Monday night.A search warrant was served after a month-long investigation into methamphetamine trafficking in Mason Valley, Silver Springs and Mineral County. Three of the guns found in the search were stolen and $4,262 in cash was recovered. Armando Bueno Chavez, 40, and Leslie Posada, 20, both of Yerington, were arrested on suspicion of level-three methamphetamine trafficking, three counts of possession of a stolen firearm and possession of stolen property.Both were being held on $200,000 bail.
- Timothy (Tim) Lee Jennings
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Street Vibrations at Battle Born Harley-Davidson (VIDEO)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday