A special weekend operation to check on sex offenders in Carson City and Douglas County found all 23 offenders who were checked to be in compliance with parole, probation or supervision requirements.The operation, conducted by the state Division of Parole and Probation, was funded by a grant from the federal Department of Justice. All 23 offenders also were drug-tested, and tested clean.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Tesla Motors / Panasonic seeking 'trained Nevadans' Storey County comptroller says
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum