A special weekend operation to check on sex offenders in Carson City and Douglas County found all 23 offenders who were checked to be in compliance with parole, probation or supervision requirements.The operation, conducted by the state Division of Parole and Probation, was funded by a grant from the federal Department of Justice. All 23 offenders also were drug-tested, and tested clean.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday