A special weekend operation to check on sex offenders in Carson City and Douglas County found all 23 offenders who were checked to be in compliance with parole, probation or supervision requirements.The operation, conducted by the state Division of Parole and Probation, was funded by a grant from the federal Department of Justice. All 23 offenders also were drug-tested, and tested clean.
- Carson City couple flies all over to help provide health care
- Bob McFadden Plaza at Third Street in Carson City opens Saturday
- Services set for Carson residents killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Fallon's high of 107 shatters record
- Update: Not a meteor: Chinese rocket re-enters atmosphere near California