A special weekend operation to check on sex offenders in Carson City and Douglas County found all 23 offenders who were checked to be in compliance with parole, probation or supervision requirements.The operation, conducted by the state Division of Parole and Probation, was funded by a grant from the federal Department of Justice. All 23 offenders also were drug-tested, and tested clean.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season