A special weekend operation to check on sex offenders in Carson City and Douglas County found all 23 offenders who were checked to be in compliance with parole, probation or supervision requirements.The operation, conducted by the state Division of Parole and Probation, was funded by a grant from the federal Department of Justice. All 23 offenders also were drug-tested, and tested clean.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities