Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of a man accused of using fraudulent credit cards to buy merchandise at Target.Douglas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Pat Brooks said the suspect entered Target on Jan. 2 and Jan. 4, and used the bogus cards to purchase an undisclosed amount of merchandise.The sheriff’s office is asking for assistance in identifying the man in the photo who is a person of interest.Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ed Garren at 775-586-7225.A Secret Witness reward is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of persons responsible. Secret Witness is at 775-782-7463, and anonymity is assured. Payment will be made in any manner the caller prefers.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City