Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of a man accused of using fraudulent credit cards to buy merchandise at Target.Douglas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Pat Brooks said the suspect entered Target on Jan. 2 and Jan. 4, and used the bogus cards to purchase an undisclosed amount of merchandise.The sheriff’s office is asking for assistance in identifying the man in the photo who is a person of interest.Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ed Garren at 775-586-7225.A Secret Witness reward is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of persons responsible. Secret Witness is at 775-782-7463, and anonymity is assured. Payment will be made in any manner the caller prefers.
- Carson City couple flies all over to help provide health care
- Bob McFadden Plaza at Third Street in Carson City opens Saturday
- Services set for Carson residents killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Fallon's high of 107 shatters record
- Update: Not a meteor: Chinese rocket re-enters atmosphere near California