Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of a man accused of using fraudulent credit cards to buy merchandise at Target.Douglas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Pat Brooks said the suspect entered Target on Jan. 2 and Jan. 4, and used the bogus cards to purchase an undisclosed amount of merchandise.The sheriff’s office is asking for assistance in identifying the man in the photo who is a person of interest.Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ed Garren at 775-586-7225.A Secret Witness reward is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of persons responsible. Secret Witness is at 775-782-7463, and anonymity is assured. Payment will be made in any manner the caller prefers.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn