Douglas County Secret Witness is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of a man accused of using fraudulent credit cards to buy merchandise at Target.Douglas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Pat Brooks said the suspect entered Target on Jan. 2 and Jan. 4, and used the bogus cards to purchase an undisclosed amount of merchandise.The sheriff’s office is asking for assistance in identifying the man in the photo who is a person of interest.Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Ed Garren at 775-586-7225.A Secret Witness reward is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of persons responsible. Secret Witness is at 775-782-7463, and anonymity is assured. Payment will be made in any manner the caller prefers.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season