Douglas County Search & Rescue is aiding in looking for an overdue pilot out of Minden-Tahoe Airport.Searchers are contacting surrounding airports looking for Minden resident Keith Jorgensen who took off for a local flight on Wednesday night and has not been heard from, according to Undersheriff Paul Howell.The red and white Cessna 172 is owned by Gardnerville resident James McFadden, according to the Federal Aviation Administration The tail number is N328SP. A Minden-Tahoe Airport spokesman said no flight plan was filed. No report of an emergency locator transmitter activation has been reported.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature