Douglas County Search & Rescue is aiding in looking for an overdue pilot out of Minden-Tahoe Airport.Searchers are contacting surrounding airports looking for Minden resident Keith Jorgensen who took off for a local flight on Wednesday night and has not been heard from, according to Undersheriff Paul Howell.The red and white Cessna 172 is owned by Gardnerville resident James McFadden, according to the Federal Aviation Administration The tail number is N328SP. A Minden-Tahoe Airport spokesman said no flight plan was filed. No report of an emergency locator transmitter activation has been reported.
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- Donations sought for deployed soldier
- Nevada Supreme Court asked to block commerce tax referendum
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics