Sonia Ruth Montrose was born in Red Mountain, CA, to Rodney and Rheba Montrose. She passed away quietly in Royce City, TX. She was lifetime member of Eastern Star where she served as Worthy Matron. Sonia was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She is survived by her mother, Rheba; sister, Sandra; children, Andrew, Kelly, and Analisa; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. A memorial will be held later this year in Carson City, NV.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract