Sonia Ruth Montrose was born in Red Mountain, CA, to Rodney and Rheba Montrose. She passed away quietly in Royce City, TX. She was lifetime member of Eastern Star where she served as Worthy Matron. Sonia was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She is survived by her mother, Rheba; sister, Sandra; children, Andrew, Kelly, and Analisa; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. A memorial will be held later this year in Carson City, NV.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution