Sonia Ruth Montrose was born in Red Mountain, CA, to Rodney and Rheba Montrose. She passed away quietly in Royce City, TX. She was lifetime member of Eastern Star where she served as Worthy Matron. Sonia was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She is survived by her mother, Rheba; sister, Sandra; children, Andrew, Kelly, and Analisa; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. A memorial will be held later this year in Carson City, NV.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City