Sonia Ruth Montrose was born in Red Mountain, CA, to Rodney and Rheba Montrose. She passed away quietly in Royce City, TX. She was lifetime member of Eastern Star where she served as Worthy Matron. Sonia was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She is survived by her mother, Rheba; sister, Sandra; children, Andrew, Kelly, and Analisa; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. A memorial will be held later this year in Carson City, NV.
- Nevada Health Centers receives grant to support Mammovan
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after leading deputies on chase
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn