Desiree Bragg was a daymaker - the kind of person who made everyone's day better."She was everyone's best friend," said her aunt Laura Wilson, only six years Bragg's senior. "She had a way of making you feel like the most important person in the world."Bragg, 19, a 2011 Carson High School graduate, died from her injuries Jan. 30 at a Reno hospital, four days after a 28-year-old Carson City man allegedly pinned her against the side of her mother's house with his car in an apparent road-rage incident. Leonardo Cardoza had allegedly tailgated Bragg and her fiance for 2 miles …
'Everyone's best friend'
- Airport to get military aircraft museum
- Sheriff’s Log: Carson City woman arrested after allegedly hitting parked car
- DUI checkpoint set for Friday near downtown Carson City
- Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested in Carson City on felony fugitive-of-justice warrant
- Carson City man sentenced to two to six years in home-invasion case