RENO (AP) - Nevada developer Harvey Whittemore and his ex-business partners have reached a settlement in their competing civil lawsuits accusing each other of wrongdoing.
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay
- Two Silver Springs residents die in Saturday rollover
- Photo gallery: Rally for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment
- Nevada Legislature: Despite conflicts, Assembly GOP optimistic as session closes
- NHP: Silver Springs residents die in rollover