RENO (AP) - Nevada developer Harvey Whittemore and his ex-business partners have reached a settlement in their competing civil lawsuits accusing each other of wrongdoing.
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Navy Reserve celebrates 100 years of service today
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs