RENO (AP) - Nevada developer Harvey Whittemore and his ex-business partners have reached a settlement in their competing civil lawsuits accusing each other of wrongdoing.
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Truckee River's level drops after flow from reservoir halted