RENO (AP) - Nevada developer Harvey Whittemore and his ex-business partners have reached a settlement in their competing civil lawsuits accusing each other of wrongdoing.
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- California resident Harvinder Singh reported victim in Sunday fatal
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- Washington fire in Markleeville 77 percent contained