In Memory of James Earl Lay Jr., a loving husband, father, son and friend. A life taken all too soon. Survived by his wife, Donyelle Lay (32); children, Corrina (14), Gabriel (13), Alex (12), Thomas (10), JeweleeAnna (10), Michael (9); mother, Karen Mendoza (51); father, James Earl Lay Sr.; numerous family members and many, many, friends. An amazing man who touched many lives. The viewing will be held Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Walton's Chapel of the Valley on N. Roop St. The service will be held at David Walley's Hotsprings at the gazebo at 1 …
Obituary: James Earl Lay Jr.
- Weather impact: I-580 back open in Washoe Valley; state workers sent home; WNC cancels classes
- Snow keeps falling, numerous crashes reported
- Jason Richard Thrift victim in fatal Gardnerville shooting
- Snow blankets Carson as cold front comes in
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for allegedly knifing tires