Gov. Brian Sandoval has announced another change in his staff as Assistant Chief of Staff Ann Wilkinson, one of the last original staff members, departs.She will be replaced by Jackie Bryant, formerly Rombardo, who has an extensive history in state service including as legal counsel to former Gov. Jim Gibbons.She is currently an attorney with Holland & Hart in Carson City but also has worked as staff counsel to the Public Utilities Commission, a hearings officer for the insurance division and as a senior deputy attorney general with the bureau of Consumer Protection.“Jackie brings a wide breadth of experience in both state government and the private sector to my office,” said Sandoval in announcing the appointment.Wilkinson, who has worked for Sandoval since he was attorney general, will join the City of Reno’s legal team. Her departure is effective Feb. 20.Sandoval said she has “worked tirelessly since day one to support not only my work but the work of my staff and my cabinet as well.”After the departure of Heidi Gansert as chief of staff and Dale Erquiaga as senior policy adviser, Wilkinson was one of the few remaining members of Sandoval’s staff with experience in dealing with the Nevada Legislature.
- Fallon man killed in rollover
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Technology plus insurance aid disaster recovery