(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- Storey County’s past with Tesla goes back to Mark Twain
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- Tesla Motors deal stirs storm of activity in Lyon and Storey counties
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving