(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony drug charges
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Tongan delegation visits Nevada to celebrate new partnership with Nevada
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion