(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Carson High School sophomores start Big Blue Flush
- Drought drying up Northern Nevada ranchers’ pocketbooks