(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner