(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
- Multiple vehicles invloved in crash at Fairview Drive and South Carson Street
- Clayton Valley 55, Carson 7: Senators can’t handle Ugly Eagles’ running game
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Senator Square: Carson High School names new vice principals