(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities