(AP) - Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto is enlisting the support of anyone who will listen for her anti-sex trafficking bill before the Assembly.
Officials urge action against trafficking
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Election 2014: Nevada Lt. Gov. candidates tout backgrounds at Carson City Community Center
- Carson City sales tax increase kicks in today
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Flume half marathon to be held Saturday at Lake Tahoe