The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:13 a.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1100 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $3,001.
• 2:24 p.m.: Kevin Harward, 49, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance. Bail: $2,500.
• 3:45 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man as arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office after he turned himself in on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 5:19 p.m.: Kevin Harward, 49, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Douglas County sale-of-a-controlled-substance warrant. Bail: $10,000.
• 6:05 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 11 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail after turning herself in on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• Julia Schnopp, 24, of Pittsburgh, was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on suspicion of DUI. Bail: $1,137.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.