With both of her parents unemployed, Nicole Bertholf's childhood was marked by poverty. “We had no money; we were living in the projects,” she said.
- Putting stock in trading water at forum
- Carson City MAC construction on schedule
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food