With both of her parents unemployed, Nicole Bertholf's childhood was marked by poverty. “We had no money; we were living in the projects,” she said.
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities