Laurel B. Sammons, 89, of Carson City died February 12, 2013 at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. Her body was donated to the University of Nevada Medical School.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn