Rich was born on January 7, 1934 in Portland, OR and went to be with the Lord on February 14, 2013 in Carson City, NV. He is survived by his daughter, Kelly Holt (Randy) of Rocklin, CA; brothers: Denny Small of Carson City, NV, and Jim Small of Michigan; granddaughter, Melissa Bosworth; and great grandson, Hayden Bosworth. Rich was a U.S. Navy veteran and will be laid to rest at the Northern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Fernley, NV.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn