Donations of excavation equipment, portable bathrooms and other items are being accepted in advance of a memorial race to benefit Danielle Dyer, the 18-year-old daughter of longtime Carson City business owner Tim Dyer. Danielle Dyer is unemployed and struggling to find a job, according to a news release. Funds raised will support her dream of becoming a dental hygienist, a dream she had to put on hold after her father’s death from spinal meningitis in September, the release states.The race is set for March 10 at the Stead MX track, preceded by a practice day March 9. General admission is $15, and race entry is $25.To donate items, contact Danielle Dyer at 775-671-2831.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City