Donations of excavation equipment, portable bathrooms and other items are being accepted in advance of a memorial race to benefit Danielle Dyer, the 18-year-old daughter of longtime Carson City business owner Tim Dyer. Danielle Dyer is unemployed and struggling to find a job, according to a news release. Funds raised will support her dream of becoming a dental hygienist, a dream she had to put on hold after her father’s death from spinal meningitis in September, the release states.The race is set for March 10 at the Stead MX track, preceded by a practice day March 9. General admission is $15, and race entry is $25.To donate items, contact Danielle Dyer at 775-671-2831.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Carson finishes perfect league season