Eric Abowd and Steve Rose of Abowd & Rose Financial Group in Carson City and Reno have received a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. Chairman's Club award.The partners and lead financial advisers in the firm won recognition for being among the top 10 agents nationwide.Chairman's Club qualifiers are chosen from a pool of candidates consisting of the top leaders in first-year commissions, policies and premiums.Established in 2005, Abowd & Rose provides services in retirement, wealth, estate and insurance planning in Reno and Carson City. Carson City's office is at 680 W. Nye Lane. Reno's is in the Bosma Center.Massachusetts Mutual, also known as MassMutual, was founded n 1851 and is a life insurer.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Update: Suspicious package delivered to Carson City Sheriff's Office; substance was gypsum
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents