Eric Abowd and Steve Rose of Abowd & Rose Financial Group in Carson City and Reno have received a Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. Chairman's Club award.The partners and lead financial advisers in the firm won recognition for being among the top 10 agents nationwide.Chairman's Club qualifiers are chosen from a pool of candidates consisting of the top leaders in first-year commissions, policies and premiums.Established in 2005, Abowd & Rose provides services in retirement, wealth, estate and insurance planning in Reno and Carson City. Carson City's office is at 680 W. Nye Lane. Reno's is in the Bosma Center.Massachusetts Mutual, also known as MassMutual, was founded n 1851 and is a life insurer.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn