The Carson City DMV office was shut down Wednesday morning amid a report of a man with a gun. The report was related to a domestic incident Wednesday morning, and the call was not fake but made in good faith, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.The sheriff praised DMV’s shut-down procedures in case of an emergency and said he loves all businesses that have such plans.
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Video: Carson City leadership discusses water, roads and growth in Q&A
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Memories of Wildcat athletics: Reason to be proud of 'Harvard on the Hill'
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution