The Carson City DMV office was shut down Wednesday morning amid a report of a man with a gun. The report was related to a domestic incident Wednesday morning, and the call was not fake but made in good faith, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.The sheriff praised DMV’s shut-down procedures in case of an emergency and said he loves all businesses that have such plans.
- Navy must act quickly against personnel who defy oath
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Mound House growing again after recession
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month