The Carson City DMV office was shut down Wednesday morning amid a report of a man with a gun. The report was related to a domestic incident Wednesday morning, and the call was not fake but made in good faith, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.The sheriff praised DMV’s shut-down procedures in case of an emergency and said he loves all businesses that have such plans.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract