The Carson City DMV office was shut down Wednesday morning amid a report of a man with a gun. The report was related to a domestic incident Wednesday morning, and the call was not fake but made in good faith, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.The sheriff praised DMV’s shut-down procedures in case of an emergency and said he loves all businesses that have such plans.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities