Marjorie McColl passed away February 9, 2013 surrounded by her husband and children. Marjorie was born in San Antonio, Texas to T.P. and Pauline Quinn in 1926. In 1946, Marjorie married Quentin McColl in Floresville, Texas. They resided in Texas and Minnesota until retiring in Nevada 1976. Marjorie is survived by her husband of 66 years, Quentin. She is also survived by her four children, Janice, Tom, Jack, and Paula; and 12 grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents and brother. Arrangements are in the care of Autumn Funerals & Cremations, please visit their web site at www.autumnfuneral.com.
- Highway 50 crash at Sheckler injures 2 drivers
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Fallon man receives maximum sentence for I-80 crash
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote