(AP) --An initiative pushed by the state teachers' union and other labor groups will get a hearing before a Nevada legislative panel on March 5.
March 5 hearing on teachers tax initiative
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Carson City sales tax increase kicks in today
- Election 2014: Nevada Lt. Gov. candidates tout backgrounds at Carson City Community Center
- Befort it was Nevada History ... It was news: Officials call MGM fire worst in Vegas history
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano