(AP) --An initiative pushed by the state teachers' union and other labor groups will get a hearing before a Nevada legislative panel on March 5.
March 5 hearing on teachers tax initiative
Trending in: News
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson residents wish bypass could be done quicker
- University of Nevada, Reno master plan: Expand campus, services
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000