(AP) --An initiative pushed by the state teachers' union and other labor groups will get a hearing before a Nevada legislative panel on March 5.
March 5 hearing on teachers tax initiative
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors gigafactory plant could spur labor boom
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Hard Rock targets multiple segments of Tahoe market
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion