Barbara Ruth Foster passed away at her home in Dayton NV from cancer on February 22, 2013. She was born in Warren, Ohio to Robert S. Eynon and Jean Louise Mason-Eynon on January 15, 1936. Barbara married Pete Foster in 1958 and has 5 children. She was a real estate broker and owned her own office, Foster Realty Better Homes and Gardens in Carson City, NV. She not only enjoyed selling real estate but loved to sew and decorate for herself and her entire family. Barbara was proceeded in death by her parents Robert & Jean Eynon, her sisters Sally and Janis. Barbara is survived by her husband Pete, son's Bob (Debbie), Tom, Ron (Vicki), Jim (Melanie), and daughter Barbie Foster-Matsko (Jerry), also 11 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews and she will be missed very much. Services will take place at 10am on March 2 at Walton's Funeral Home in Carson City NV. A viewing will start at 9am. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Saint Marys Hospice of Reno.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City