Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
Bills strengthen law for animal cruelty offenses
Trending in: News
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony drug charges
- Sen. Harry Reid: Democrats confident heading into November
- Tongan delegation visits Nevada to celebrate new partnership with Nevada
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion