Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- Carson City Nugget Thanksgiving meal tradition continues
- Two who robbed 101-year-old in Carson City home sentenced to max
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Two inmates booked on additional charges after fight