Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
Bills strengthen law for animal cruelty offenses
Trending in: News
- Woman dies after single vehicle rollover in Carson City
- Multiple vehicles invloved in crash at Fairview Drive and South Carson Street
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Clayton Valley 55, Carson 7: Senators can’t handle Ugly Eagles’ running game
- Senator Square: Carson High School names new vice principals