Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
- Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore remembered for public service
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Four arrested on supsicion of maintaining a drug house
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada
- The history of the Nevada state flag