Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
Bills strengthen law for animal cruelty offenses
Trending in: News
- Tesla Motors deal stirs storm of activity in Lyon and Storey counties
- Businesses need to buy into Carson Street plan
- Storey County’s past with Tesla goes back to Mark Twain
- Photo gallery: Dayton Valley Days
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend