Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
Bills strengthen law for animal cruelty offenses
Trending in: News
- Carson Tahoe Health criticized for posture on sex assault exams
- Carson High faces top-notch opponent in Clayton Valley
- Staff removed from Brewery Arts Center
- Carson City supervisors to bond as early as December; DAWG program reviewed
- Raul Garcia Jr. pleads guilty in murder of Nevada Insurance Examiner