Nevada lawmakers reviewed two bills Thursday that toughen the state’s stance against cockfighting and revise the provisions governing the release of animal cruelty reporting data.Sen.
Bills strengthen law for animal cruelty offenses
Trending in: News
- The Twain shall meet: Tesla’s and Clemens’ bond
- Saturday update: King fire reaches 126 square miles; Carson air quality forecasted to be OK for weekend
- Miscues cost Carson Senators in loss to Spanish Springs
- Friday update: King fire grows to 119 square miles; Carson City air quality improving
- Dayton family sticks together for win