Adjustments to firm up Nevada’s estimated unemployment rate for 2012 reduced it a half-percent, to 11.1 percent, Employment Security officials say.Bill Anderson, chief economist for
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City man arrested on felony vehicle-embezzlement count
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'