Recognition for a Gardnerville team with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates Inc. and a Las Vegas event that attracted Dickson Realty’s Luxury Division to participate there point to evolving Northern Nevada market recovery. “We sold over $23 million in 125 transactions,” said Christianne Gordon of the Gordon Team at Realty Affiliates, detailing the 2012 production that put her group in the RE/MAX Chairman’s Club.She said that meant this top producer was the first in the Carson City/Carson Valley area to earn the award in the past few years.Rebecca Dickson, Luxury at Dickson Realty vice president, said luxury sales are strong of late as she discussed a Luxury Portfolio SUMMIT real estate event last month that she and associates attended in Las Vegas.“Since late 2012,” she said, “luxury sales in Northern Nevada have been very strong, the first in some years. Buyers from California have been particularly interested in Nevada.”The Reno-based Dickson said the Las Vegas event delved into details of that high-end market. “What we learned at the SUMMIT were the nuances of today’s luxury buyers,” she said.
- 2016 Wally Adams Carson Valley Youth Day is May 21 at P&K Ranch in Gardnerville
- Former players, coaches react to end of Western Nevada College baseball
- Closed private road near Carson City's Mexican Dam raises questions
- Fallen Carson City Deputy Carl Howell added to Nevada Police Officers Memorial
- Senate approves amendment to deal with western drought