John and Karen Simms, together with Shelby and Lisa Tuttle and Christine Tuttle, announced the engagement of their children, Kendra Simms and Trae Tuttle. Simms is a 2007 graduate of Carson High School. She graduated from the University of Nevada with a bachelor’s degree in human development and family resources. She is teaching for the University of Nevada Head Start program.Tuttle is a 2007 graduate of Carson High School and works as a wildland firefighter stationed in Lee Vining, Calif. The couple will be married April 27, 2013, at the Old Corner Barn in Graeagle, Calif.
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city
- Fallon man pleads guilty in wildlife occupation
- Assembly District 40 Republicans tackle education, taxes at debate
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeking burglary suspects Cody Rogers-Shaw and Matthew Marizza
- Carson City Black Bear Diner opens Wednesday