Darlene Ricco, born March 10, 1943, died February 15, 2013. Beloved friend of "the sisters" and countless others. Darlene was very proud of her work in the mental health field and worked tirelessly until her untimely death. She loved Nevada and Carson City and was a constant advocate for the betterment of her community. She loved life, was cheerful and embraced each day as an opportunity and never gave up hope. She will be terribly missed by all who knew and loved her. Memorial service to be held at the Carson Plaza Hotel, March 9, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. in the Sierra room.
- 2nd annual Carson City Battle of the Badges blood drive Wednesday
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to consider connection fee increases for new users
- Carson City road report for May 30 through June 5
- Carson City birth announcements
- Memorial Day 2016: Carson City honors those who gave their lives for our freedoms