Darlene Ricco, born March 10, 1943, died February 15, 2013. Beloved friend of "the sisters" and countless others. Darlene was very proud of her work in the mental health field and worked tirelessly until her untimely death. She loved Nevada and Carson City and was a constant advocate for the betterment of her community. She loved life, was cheerful and embraced each day as an opportunity and never gave up hope. She will be terribly missed by all who knew and loved her. Memorial service to be held at the Carson Plaza Hotel, March 9, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. in the Sierra room.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities