Darlene Ricco, born March 10, 1943, died February 15, 2013. Beloved friend of "the sisters" and countless others. Darlene was very proud of her work in the mental health field and worked tirelessly until her untimely death. She loved Nevada and Carson City and was a constant advocate for the betterment of her community. She loved life, was cheerful and embraced each day as an opportunity and never gave up hope. She will be terribly missed by all who knew and loved her. Memorial service to be held at the Carson Plaza Hotel, March 9, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. in the Sierra room.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Carson City Freeway project crosses halfway point
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- State: No money for Tahoe-Carson bus route