Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:MONDAY• 6:45 p.m.: Lindsie Newman, 28, of Carson City was arrested in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of grand larceny. Bail: $25,000.• 9:20 p.m.: Eugene Griffin, 43, of Carson City was arrested in the 900 block of Chernus Drive on a Reno failure-to-appear domestic battery warrant. No bail.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
- Nevada caucuses: Relevance magnified by New Hampshire primary results
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Ruth and Harold Holbrook of Carson City celebrate 50th anniversary