The Northern Nevada accounting firms Casey, Neilon & Associates, LLC and Crandall & Company, LLP announced Tuesday that the companies were merging.The combined firm will operate under the name of Casey, Neilon & Associates LLC, the same name as the accounting business that already had offices in Reno, Carson City and Incline Village.Bill Crandall, who said the merger “allows us to provide more resources and services to our clients,” becomes a partner in the new combined firm along with Terry Thomas of the Reno firm joining Casey, Neilon.Darsi Casey and Nicola Neilon are the other partners in the merged company, which will have 24 team members in the combined unit.“The combination of our firms,” said Casey, managing partner, “provides our clients with the resources needed to service their constantly changing and growing technical needs.”The firms have similar culture and philosophies, according to Casey, but a different mixes of services.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature