The Nevada Artists Association will hold a judged photography show from 6-8 p.m. March 23 at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Entries must be dropped off between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. March 16.Photos must be no larger than 48 inches in horizontal or vertical measurements. Mats and frames must be clean, free of blemishes and wired for hanging. Artist name and title of piece must be shown on the back. Participants are allowed two pieces.The entry fee for non members is $10 for the first entry and $5 for each additional entry. The entry fee is $5 each for members.For entry forms, go to the gallery between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday or on entry day.The show runs from March 16 through April 26.For more information, call 775-882-6411 or 775-882-0189, or go to www.nevadaartists.org.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- 100-year-old Carson City woman has had fascinating life