A two-month investigation led the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office to 3.8 pounds of marijuana, 7.6 grams of methamphetamine, prescription drugs and a gun after it served a search warrant Wednesday.Matthew McArthur, 36, of Fernley allegedly was selling drugs from the front bedroom window of a residence in the Villa Mobile Home Park, according to a news release from the Sheriff’s Office.A surveillance system hooked into a 50-inch TV allowed McArthur to monitor the front of the residence, along with the window he was allegedly selling drugs from, according to the Sheriff’s Office.He was arrested on suspicion of level 1 trafficking of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of more than an ounce of marijuana and own or possessing a gun by an unauthorized person. Bail was set at $115,000.
- Traffic light was out during fatal collision; Gardnerville woman dies
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- Walton's Funerals & Cremations celebrates 50th anniversary with free senior resource rair in Carson City