A two-month investigation led the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office to 3.8 pounds of marijuana, 7.6 grams of methamphetamine, prescription drugs and a gun after it served a search warrant Wednesday.Matthew McArthur, 36, of Fernley allegedly was selling drugs from the front bedroom window of a residence in the Villa Mobile Home Park, according to a news release from the Sheriff’s Office.A surveillance system hooked into a 50-inch TV allowed McArthur to monitor the front of the residence, along with the window he was allegedly selling drugs from, according to the Sheriff’s Office.He was arrested on suspicion of level 1 trafficking of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of more than an ounce of marijuana and own or possessing a gun by an unauthorized person. Bail was set at $115,000.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn