Margaret Katheryne and Richard Douglas Good will celebrate 60 years of marriage Thursday.The couple married March 14, 1953, in Richmond, Ind. They met at a skating rink 40 miles from their homes.The Goods have five children, Cathy Thomas of Oxnard, Calif.; Richard A. Good of Carson City; John Good of Reno; Alice Butler of Everett, Wash.; and Loree Person of Lynnwood, Wash. They have 12 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren.Richard is retired from Interviewing Service-America, the Lancaster School District and TRW, Bendix Corporation.Margaret worked at the Lancaster School District in California.The Goods will celebrate March 16 at the Gold Dust West Casino.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract