Arlene Esther Saunders was born on Dec. 22, 1933 in Salt Lake City, UT and passed away on Mar. 5, 2013. She is survived by her sons: Doug Saunders (Charlotte), Lynn Saunders, Dean Saunders (Tina); daughters: Joyce Cunningham (Jeff), Karen Saunders; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and her beloved dog, Heidi. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gordon Saunders; and son, Dale Saunders. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 15, 2013 at Walton's Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Downtown Carson City signs aim to combat urban deer accidents
- WNC News & Notes: JOIN, WNC to help lead locals to jobs
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to explore rejoining Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities
- Snowshoe Tahoe: Get away from the crowds and embrace Mother Nature