Arlene Esther Saunders was born on Dec. 22, 1933 in Salt Lake City, UT and passed away on Mar. 5, 2013. She is survived by her sons: Doug Saunders (Charlotte), Lynn Saunders, Dean Saunders (Tina); daughters: Joyce Cunningham (Jeff), Karen Saunders; numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; and her beloved dog, Heidi. She was preceded in death by her husband, Gordon Saunders; and son, Dale Saunders. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, Mar. 15, 2013 at Walton's Chapel of the Valley in Carson City.
- Carson City Highway 50 Save Mart to close, reopen as FoodMaxx
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval authorizes emergency rules to hire out of state teachers
- Rusler catches on at William Penn