The Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival started Friday night at Sand Harbor State Park. This year, performances of “As You Like” will run through Aug. 24.
Shakespeare Festival begins again
Trending in: Entertainment
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"