ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to look at RV parking ordinance
- Tree planting begins as downtown Carson City work hits homestretch
- Carson City Freeway project crosses halfway point
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- State: No money for Tahoe-Carson bus route