The Golden West Winds presents “Music for a Summer Day” Saturday, Aug. 16 in the backyard of the Governor’s Mansion, 606 North Mountain Street Carson City, at 6:30 p.m. The concert is free and is presented as a community service by Carson City Chamber and the Elks and Emblem Club of Carson City as part of the 2014 Jazz & Beyond Carson City music Festival. For more infomration visit www.bandofthegoldenwest.af.mil or call 775-847-0443.
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Carson City boy hurt in Dori Way incident
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor