The Golden West Winds presents “Music for a Summer Day” Saturday, Aug. 16 in the backyard of the Governor’s Mansion, 606 North Mountain Street Carson City, at 6:30 p.m. The concert is free and is presented as a community service by Carson City Chamber and the Elks and Emblem Club of Carson City as part of the 2014 Jazz & Beyond Carson City music Festival. For more infomration visit www.bandofthegoldenwest.af.mil or call 775-847-0443.
- Lompa Ranch seen as a doggone good deal by Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission
- 22 correction officers graduate from training
- Man killed in Carson City after crashing stolen vehicle attempting to flee deputies
- Carter signs with Southwest Baptist
- Carson City Board of Supervisors approve downtown street contract