The Golden West Winds presents “Music for a Summer Day” Saturday, Aug. 16 in the backyard of the Governor’s Mansion, 606 North Mountain Street Carson City, at 6:30 p.m. The concert is free and is presented as a community service by Carson City Chamber and the Elks and Emblem Club of Carson City as part of the 2014 Jazz & Beyond Carson City music Festival. For more infomration visit www.bandofthegoldenwest.af.mil or call 775-847-0443.
The United States Air Force Band to perform at the Governor’s Mansion
Trending in: Entertainment
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs
- Navy Reserve celebrates 100 years of service today