The Golden West Winds presents “Music for a Summer Day” Saturday, Aug. 16 in the backyard of the Governor’s Mansion, 606 North Mountain Street Carson City, at 6:30 p.m. The concert is free and is presented as a community service by Carson City Chamber and the Elks and Emblem Club of Carson City as part of the 2014 Jazz & Beyond Carson City music Festival. For more infomration visit www.bandofthegoldenwest.af.mil or call 775-847-0443.
The United States Air Force Band to perform at the Governor's Mansion
Trending in: Entertainment
- Empire Ranch bankruptcy case in Carson City still ongoing
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Two killed in single-engine plane crash in South Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure
- Nevada State Archives set to celebrate 50 years