U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Carson City Adele's seeks sponsors for Celebrity Chef & Harvest Dinner to help Greenhouse Project
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising
- Nevada Day Treasure Hunt Clue 4