U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Entertainment
- Carson City Harley-Davidson dealership sued for $4 million
- Carson High School agriculture teacher, Charlie Mann, selected for professional development scholarship
- Carson City Harley-Davidson not open for business
- Hillary Rodham Clinton takes on western issues, Syrian refugees
- Peterson Products relocating from Calif. to Dayton