U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Officials: Busy bear summer
- Local sports roundup: Carson track teams win own invitational