An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Entertainment
- ‘Expendables 3’ much of the same old bloody mess
- Movie review: ‘The Giver’ a little late on future scene
- Fourth annual Austinpalooza fundraiser benefits children in need
- Updated: Carson City Live Entertainment schedule
- NAA taking submissions for Photography Show