An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
- San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick confident heading into season
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Carson Tahoe Hospital honors late doctor