The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Entertainment
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Judge in Reno blocks Uber’s ride-sharing in Nevada
- Black Thursday: Thanksgiving to trump Black Friday