There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Easton promoted in Department of Administration
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Donations sought for deployed soldier
- Nevada Supreme Court asked to block commerce tax referendum