There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- Nevada Legislature: Budget includes pay raises for state workers; bridge funding for Western Nevada College
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration