District Judge James Wilson on Thursday denied the final batch of motions delaying the trial of David Paul Lane. Lane is accused of allegedly threatening
Olive Garden trial to start Monday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Teri Vance: Carson High School's Angila Golik named Nevada's best FBLA adviser