Lawmakers are considering legislation that would use seed money from Nevada’s Insurance Premium Tax to leverage both private and federal funding to create or expand
Bill would bring federal-private funding to Nevada companies
Trending in: Activities & Events
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay