A 58-year-old Carson City man accused of sexually assaulting a boy who was 14 at the time, was bound over to district court Thursday morning.
Carson City man bound over on sexual assault against a minor under 14 charges
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017